The NEOLD-2-15 is a programmable and highly configurable driver capable of delivering high-power 15 A output to drive 2 laser diodes with optional TEC (2 x 120 W) support. In addition, 4 stepper motor drivers are integrated onto the board, able to deliver 4 x 1.1 A coil current. For more information, please see the datasheet or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 x 15 A laser drivers
- < 5 ns fall time, 0 - 100 kHz pulses
- Laser current configurable (mA - A)
- Programmable laser pulsing sequences
- Laser safety features
- UART/USB communication
- 4 x 2-phase stepper motor drivers
- 2 x 120 W TEC drivers
Scheimpflug LIDAR system (NEOLID-S5):
The NEOLID-S5 is currently under testing and is an atmospheric LIDAR system aimed for aerosol detection and identification. Different from conventional time-of-flight system, the NEOLID-S5 operates in continuous-wave (CW) mode, thus providing excellent time resolution (< 1 s) for a small footprint and competitive price, while still able to deliver long-range (several km) data.
Since the NEOLID-S5 is still under development, please contact email@example.com for additional information or feature requests.
- Time resolution: 1 ms - 1 s
- Frequency: 10 Hz - 4.5 kHz
- Maximum range: > 2 km
- Range resolution: 0.3 m @ 100 m - 300 m @ 3 km
- Weight: 20 kg + 50 kg optional tripod
- Volume: < 1 cubic meters
- F/3 or F/4 receiver telescope
- Motorized expander module
- Auto-calibrating and auto-optimizing optical system
- On-board diagnostics and monitoring of beam quality and overlap
Optical systems R&D services and Rapid Prototyping:
NEOLund AB provides services to both the industry and the academia for design, manufacturing and assembling of prototypes for optical systems. Being close to both the industry and the academia, NEOLund possesses the knowledge to efficiently tailor the strategic solutions needed for each customer. Thus, NEOLund can draft early prototypes very rapidly (Rapid Prototyping) from off-the-shelf components based on platforms from, e.g., ST Electronics, Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other platforms, as well as deliver mass-production ready designs of electronics, mechanics and software for more mature and larger projects.